The Villa di Scopicci is located about 9 km from the ancient Etruscan city of Volterra, which can be reached in just 10 minutes by car. The Villa was built in 1750 as a country relais and today constitutes the heart of our farm. The enchanting landscape surrounding the Villa is characterised by dramatic hills, olive groves, and small tracts of woodlands.
The farm residence consists of 3 dwellings: an apartment in the Villa, a large farm house called "Ulivacci" and another farm house called "Scopicciolo".
The family that runs the residence has also been producing extra-virgin olive oil for over 100 years.