The Church of the Holy Savior
of medieval origin
It is the most important church in the town of Castelnuovo Val di Cecina.
It was built in the Middle Ages inside the ancient quarterdeck of the castle, but the church we see today is the result of numerous interventions carried out in 1744 and in 1760; it has a single nave covered with trusses and is accessed by a wide staircase. It preserves a precious fourteenth century crucifix and other more recent works.