The Caselli Farm
Built on the site of one of the oldest castles of the area
The structure includes one big building with residential purposes, probably built starting in the 15th century, and other supporting buildings.
One can recognise the horse stables, a big sheltered farmyard, which was probably one of the biggest in the Val di Cecina, and some smaller buildings, some of them used as houses.
Not far away from this compound is a medieval church. Today, the church preserves not much of the old structure, because it was restored in 1922 by Count Ugolino della Gherardesca, one of its last owners.
Today, it is used as a tourist accommodation.